Everyone and Everything Connected
Ready your network for the increasing numbers of mobile users, devices, apps, and things
- High capacity network access for every device
- Easily onboard corporate, BYOD, and guest devices without IT support
- Limit network access based on user, device type, location or time of day
- Block unwanted apps such as torrents or illegal media
Secure and Flexible
Confidently connect corporate, BYOD, IoT and guest devices to your network without overburdening your IT team using simplified onboarding tools, protected by a suite of context-based access controls.
Wifi Speed Measured Differently
Simplified Cloud Management
Design, Deploy, and Support from one place
- Streamlined user experience with automated provisioning, guided configuration, and intuitive troubleshooting tools
- Enhanced visibility and control with comprehensive 360 view dashboards of your users, devices, and applications
- Unified wired and wireless management for consistent and secure network policies
Grow as you GO
Solutions that have been elastically designed to grow and evolve as your organization does
- A unique wireless LAN architecture that removes traditional commercial and technical growth limiters
- Our flexible management and licensing options make it easy to plan for today and tomorrow
- Powered by the cloud, our devices can be enabled and supported from any location in the world
Enterprise WIFI connectivity without compromise
About Integra Data Systems Corp.
Integra has established expertise and certifications in the area of leading-edge solutions such as Fortinet, Extreme Networks, Aruba, VMware, Cisco, Aerohive Networks and several manufacturers of point to point wireless radios.
Our clients' testimonials and referrals have positioned Integra Data Systems as the leading supplier to K-12 education, municipal government, healthcare, post-secondary education and enterprise. We invite you to browse our website for current company activities and offerings. Please contact us at your convenience for a personal and objective consultation.