Integra understands that a critical task involved in IT infrastructure maintenance is forming and archiving reports. Intelligent reports make the difference in running a well-planned and optimized IT infrastructure especially when making important decisions on new technologies, capacity, device upgrades, ongoing issues etc..
Integra provides both, hardware and software based network diagnostics tools which report on various areas and levels of an enterprise network.
Some of these features and benefits of Integra’s diagnostics tools include:
- Hundreds of reports and customizable charts available to help monitor and maintain, identify patterns, acceptable use policies, and demonstrate policy compliance.
- Network capacity and utilization data reporting allow you to plan and manage networks more efficiently
- Scalable architectures with hardware based diagnostics allow the devices to run in collector or analyzer modes for optimized log processing
- Advanced features such as event correlation, forensic analysis, and vulnerability assessment provide essential tools for in-depth protection of complex networks
- Secure data aggregation from multiple security appliances provides network-wide visibility and compliance
- Integration with firewall appliances for a single point of command, control, analysis, and reporting
- Hardware appliances have up to 24 TB of log data capacity and choice of RAID levels allow you to balance capacity and data assurance to match organizational needs