Integra Data Systems is at the forefront of technology integration, providing our customers with market leading technologies and solutions. We offer many complimentary products to afford ease of use, productivity gains, and to provide end to end solution to our clients.
As a leading integrator within Ontario and Canada, Integra can help to identify the best technology for your project and enable you test our solutions at one of our regional workplaces, through a trial, or online demo.
Network Access Control
Bradford Networks – Network Sentry
Nowadays securing a network is like having a BYOD block party where everyone brings a friend… or three, and they all want the run of the place. This is great if you have the right network access control (NAC) in place to ensure safe and controlled network access. The consumerization of IT means employees, contractors, guests and others want to bring their risky personal devices to your network party. This is great for mobility, productivity and cost reduction but bad for risk, visibility and security. Today’s network gatekeepers need a flexible NAC solution with 24/7 visibility that eliminates network blind spots by granting safe network access based on your policies to detect all authorized and unauthorized devices on your network.
Award Winning NAC
- Bradford Networks has been taming the onslaught of device proliferation in education, hospitals, and enterprise for the past 10 years with Network Sentry.
- Network sentry is a NAC solution feature rich, a strong performer and extremely effective.
- Within minutes of completing an installation it is possible to start creating policies.
Network Infrastructure Visibility
- Know the makeup of your constantly changing network, switches, routers, hubs, and wireless access points
- Have visibility into fundamental information to ensure your network is secure.
- Network Sentry provides a real-time view of your dynamic network infrastructure ensuring that you can detect and prevent any changes that would introduce risk.
Device Profiling and Fingerprinting
- Network Sentry helps to identify and classify each type of device on your network
- Identifies if it is corporate issued or employee-owned
- Identifies the user on the device to enable role-based network access policies.
- The average number of devices per user is on the rise. This phenomenon also increases the attack surface of your network.
- Ensuring the integrity of wired and wireless devices before they connect to your network minimizes the risk of vulnerabilities and the spread of exploits and malware.
- Network Sentry, with agentless, dissolvable agent, or a persistent agent, validates the endpoint’s configuration as it tries to join the network.
- If the configuration is not compliant (i.e. patch missing, outdated antivirus, jailbroken device) then connections can be prevented or users can be warned until the endpoints are remediated.
- Segmenting a network and classifying data are two best practices for data protection.
- Network Sentry, with role-based access control policies, ensures the right users on the right devices gain access to the right set of network segments.
- Users on corporate issued devices, because they are centrally managed by IT, may have more access on corporate issued devices than personally owned devices.
Guest Management and Self-Registration
- Managing the on-boarding of guests and employee laptops, tablets, and smartphones to your network, can be a labor intensive and error-prone task.
- Network Sentry simplifies on-boarding by streamlining registration processes.
- On-boarding of guests can be delegated to deputy on-boarding administrators and, when appropriate, users can self-register their own devices shifting the workload from IT to the end users.
- Configuring an endpoint such as a laptop, tablet, or smartphone, for wireless access can be a challenging task. Even with will documented steps for end users, the process can be error prone frustrating the end-user and the staff that take the support calls.
- Network Sentry’s EasyConnect feature allows organizations to immediately and securely connect personal or corporate issued wireless devices to your network.
- EasyConnect automatically sets device security configurations, encryption type and other critical security settings on the user’s device, automating the onboarding process and removing the challenge.